- Vintage & Found
- Vinyl Mats
- Local Goods
- Lagom 142
The chunky, ropey, pebbled texture and organic stonewashed look of this rug is just like jute, but look closely, it’s actually scrubbable, hoseable, easy-to-care-for P.E.T.. Durable enough for the outdoors, it will fit right in on porches and patios, yet such a treat for the feet and eyes, its also perfect for indoor high traffic areas in a family and pet friendly home.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture with eye-catching patterns; lightweight, often reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, which are made on a jacquard loom. The weft and warp yarns are switched to create the reversible pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
Size: 2x3 ft