Imported from Sweden and exclusive to Lagom 142 Oejbro Vantfabrick mittens are designed by Ase Oejbro who takes her inspiration from traditional Swedish folklore. Ase and her husband Ted, produce a limited number of 100% organic merino wool mittens in their small family factory. Mittens are so warm that they come with a yellow and red caution label: ”Varning Varma Vantar” (Warning Warm Mitten). Perfect for Canadian Winters!
- Extremely Soft! Place yourself inside these pillow-like 100% Merino wool mittens that envelop you from your fingers to your wrists while caressing your skin with a lush tricot lining.
- Stand Out! No need to sacrifice design for comfort with these superbly knit mittens that are unrivalled in beauty and symbolism. Combining the rich traditions of Scandinavian knitting and folk art, Swedish designer Ase Öejbro creates patterns that tell a fascinating story about the rustic charms of Nordic life and history.
- Extremely Warm and wind resistant! 4 layers of insulation keep the air between each level ! Never face the pain of unmoving and clawed frozen fingers again! Frostbite doesn’t stand a chance against four signature layers that keep the cold and wind out while giving you that cozy feeling of being tucked in and safe.
- Extremely thick! When it gets really cold, flimsy gloves are not enough. That’s why you will want these extra thick mittens that hold up against wear and tear. Made by the Öejbros in their small family factory in southern Sweden, these gorgeously woven mittens are so perfectly constructed, you won’t believe how much you enjoy them from day one and for many years to come.
Mittens come in 3 different sizes. Please refer to sizing chart on picture number 2 to choose the best fit for you.
- Small (Mindre) Fits most kids and Women with Petite hands. Corresponds approximately to glove size 4–6.
- Medium (Lagom) Fits most women and many men. Corresponds approximately to glove size 7–9.
- Large ( Rejäl) corresponding to size 10–11.
Sizes can lightly differ between different models because of the design. For example, some Ekshärad designs are a little shorter and Lycksele designs are slightly tighter than others, due to a higher number of threads. Also Mittens should feel a bit large when you try them for the first time as wool molds to your hand shape after a while.