Go grey the all-natural way with this indoor/outdoor rug, featuring goes-with-anything grey stripes on a earth-hued background. Made from easy-care, eco-friendly PET, this durable area rug is perfect for the porch, hallway, bedroom, and everywhere in between!
Made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
In order to achieve its rustic charm, this rug has been woven with large-diameter yarns. Consequently, slubs, knots, and other imperfections inherent to the hand-weaving process may be more visible on this style of rug than on a machine-woven rug or a rug made with small-diameter yarns. These imperfections are by intent and should not be considered defects.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight; often reversible; washable, scrubbable.
WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
HOW IT'S MADE: Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
size: 2x3 ft