Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight; often reversible; washable, scrubbable.
Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
Recycled polyester (PET) yarns make up the warp and weft of these hand-woven rugs, with the weft skipping specific warps to create the pattern.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep these rugs looking their best.
• Vacuum, brush lightly with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose.
• Scrub lightly as excess scrubbing can cause fuzzing/pilling.
• PET rugs can hold in moisture if not dried after complete saturation. If your PET rug is outdoors and becomes fully saturated after rain, please hang to help dry.
• Do not machine wash or dry.
All rugs are available by special order. Please allow 6-8 weeks. Shipping quotes can be provided by contacting us directly.